The Law Firm of Omar T. Mohammedi LLC has the reputation and experience to successfully represent all your commercial transactions and litigation.
The Law Firm of Omar T. Mohammedi, LLC offers the highest quality commercial and business transactional services. We counsel our clients on a wide range of commercial matter including:
- Buying, selling, merging and consolidating businesses;
- Commercial leasing and development;
- Contract negotiation and drafting; and
- Franchising and Branding.
The Law Firm of Omar T. Mohammedi LLC has earned a solid reputation for successfully handling our client’s commercial disputes. We have represented both Plaintiffs and Defendants in state and federal jurisdictions on a wide variety of cases from breach of contract to copyright infringements. Among other cases are:
- Medi-Tech International Corporation v. JQ American Corporation et al. Represented an import export company in a breach of contract claim
- Intertrama v Megasystem et al. Represented successfully recovered on behalf of our client in a commercial transaction dispute under UCC Article (2) for breach of contract
- Hannityand Colmes.com v. Osama Abdellah, et al. Represented Defendant against intellectual infringement claim filed with WIPO in Geneva.
The Law Firm of Omar T. Mohammedi, LLC also advises small businesses in Chapter 7 or Chapter 11 bankruptcy. A Chapter 7 bankruptcy is a liquidation bankruptcy that dissolves the business, liquidates its assets and distributes them among the creditors. Meanwhile, in a Chapter 11 bankruptcy, the business can continue to operate and its finances are restructured and reorganized so that it can pay off the creditors over time. Our attorneys are trained to advise to businesses of all their options in bankruptcy. We also represent businesses in Federal Bankruptcy Court proceedings for both Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcies.